Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 1st Homework

1. Complete Test questions
2. Reading pg. 143-152 Elements of a crime
3. Next class we will be reviewing participants in a crime pg. 152-156.
4. Give your feedback on the Civil Law Presentations.  What worked?  What could be improved?

11 comments:

  1. For the civil law presentations,what worked was the fun and creative animations and cartoons. what could be improved would be making the interactive assignments unique than just making a crossword. No offense to those o who choose to do a crossword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What worked: I really liked the freedom of what we could do with the project, such as: making videos, deciding how to involve the class atc.
    What could be improved:Probably the way we received our booklets from every groups. Some were stapled with or without the questions, some were cut in half, others full pages etc.
    Katherine Lemay (sorry I'm using my dad's google account so it says Jacques)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What worked:
    1) The slideshows going along with the information given on the papers.
    2) The cartoons and videos gave us examples quickly because they was visually showed to us.
    3) The quizzes helped with understanding the vocabulary of each presentation.
    4) Getting the class involved in general.

    What could have been improved:
    1) Missing information from booklets.
    2) Presenting. Not being loud enough, not interracting with the audience (such as not looking up while explaining things or/and no enthusiasm in voice), and sitting down.

    Some people looked like they didn't want to be presenting, hahaha no offense guys! :( It's all happened to everyone in life at one point, I'm sure!

    - Jaybee Bagunu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the power points and the handouts as well as the interactive group discussions worked really well for the majority of the presentations.

    What could have been improved would be the minor things that the presenters could have done; eg: speaking up, etc.

    over all I believe that the presentations worked well in delivering crucial information.

    -MaryGrace Monis

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion, what worked in the presentations were the set of notes and questions each group provided us with.

    I think what could have been improved were the class involvments. Also the presentations could've had more interesting things about the topics such as videos or skits.

    -Denise Orcullo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I liked about all the presentations was that they all provided us with questions and activities to keep us involved.
    What was helpful was the powerpoint presentations and keeping along with notes that they provided for us.
    What could have been improved were just small things like speaking up, ask us questions orally, etc..

    But I really think these presentations were very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  7. The power point presentations and handouts are both really good ideas bcause it was easier to listen to my peers and have a lil quiz after. It helped my memorizations tremendously

    To improve on these presentations, i suggest we take the quizzes after all together out loud because i am an auditory learner and that would help me

    I think we are all going to do great on our next law 12 test because of the presentations

    ReplyDelete
  8. My partner was a slacker...

    I liked how the class put the questions into easy language and that some of the assignments had funny examples, like Katrina's 18th birthday party.
    We all should have contributed more to each others discussion, as it would have maybe cleared up any questions.

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think the notes, presentations, and crosswords helped us to understand the topic.

    the notes can be improved and games will help us remember.

    overall the presentaions were good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I know this is really late. But I enjoyed the civil law projects. The only problem for me was that the topics people did were a bit too narrow, because sometimes the leaders (including me and Niki) couldn't answer people's questions accurately.

    - Kathleen Parker

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the notes, and crossword helped us really well. The presentations also gave us a good "backround" about the topics we had :) It was really fun to do :)

    -Edward Amador

    ReplyDelete